Second Skin Audio

My New Subs= Fail

paco

Please tell me this was on the AC meter, or in the kick. Cause I know you didn't do a 163 on the dash on the new TL crx or not. But please correct me if I'm wrong with some proof. Otherwise I call :bsflag:

thats what i was thinkin, and "only a 163"....

Please tell me this was on the AC meter, or in the kick. Cause I know you didn't do a 163 on the dash on the new TL crx or not. But please correct me if I'm wrong with some proof. Otherwise I call :bsflag:

x10 on this one. the only rex that has done these scores has 2 18's in it and i have a picture of the box. no kicker at all. im guessing maybe a 153.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

no bs..... but it was in the kick lol don't mean it did'nt happen.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

x2

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

160 is possible in a rex go to soundoff.org I know 2 guys from nebraska that have done it in a rex and on the tl.

Bass junkie for life!

99 eclipse under construction

91 AWD turbo talon under construction

98 extendedcab s-10 under construction

S W A T!

141.3 dash (97 sunfire)

140.3 kick (97 sunfire)

Archived