bad day for my car :( (pics)

so today was the last day of my exams. i went out with my gf my best friend and her girl friend. we head out to the mall get some lunch and look around. i come back to my car and my friends gf notices a penny size ding in my rear door. some asstart next to me open their door and slammed it agaisnt my car im guessing on purpose like some bitch. so i was like you got to be fucking kidding me. so we drive around go to some other stores. so far so good. around 6 we go to see a movie. (blood diamond btw damn deep movie) i come out of the parking lot and my car is covered with like i guess theyre sorta like spit balls but its like when you throw wet paper napkins on your car and the deteriorate or however you spell that. so luckily i had a ton of towels in the trunk for when i get out of car washes and just extra wipe the car. i spend like 5-10 minutes cleaning that shit up. we decided to get something to eat for dinner. we head out to panera and sit down and eat. luckily i had a window close to my car. couple kids with a skateboard come up to my car and start talking to each other and staring. then out of the blue one kicks the rear of the car. me and my friend get up and i told the girls to stay here cause if they see you theyll get cocky. i push the alarm on the car and they sorta jump, one was in the processes of keying my trunk but stopped and they were about to run away from the car when we came out. i pushed one kid on the ground and my friend sorta stood beside me with his arms crossed (were both pretty big im 6'4 and hes 6'1 these guys were like emo skinny skateboard punks, no offense to anyone out there like that) so i was like what the fuck do you think youre doing. the kid just sorta looked at me dazed the other kid picks up his skateboard like he wants to do something. i was like haha you wanna play that game i got a baseball bat in the trunk and he puts it down (i dont have a baseball bat in the trunk tho bluffinnn  ;D im gonna put one in there tho after what happened tonight) so they start walking/running toward their car so once they got in their car my friend runs up to them and keys from the front of the door to the front of the car and walked away( like a 3 foot long key scratch. they burned out of the parking lot trying to look cool or something but damn its been a shitty night for my car. ill post pics tomorrow when its day they did some damage to the rear bumper not really noticable until you get close to it. and they made a fine line scratch on the trunk that probably pretty easy to buffer out. im so pissed why the fuck do people have the urge to fuck with a car cause its nice...? so damn retarded i have a feeling im gonna get in some deep shit beating some punk ass bitches ass for fucking with my car again. i need some fucking sleep before i kill someone  >:(

yeah... i have to take it to the dealer this saturday to get the headlight fixed (the fuckin finally got my part in) so ill ask them if they can pop out the dent. ill take pics right now if i can find the camera... its in the garage so theres some light.

That sucks man.  :ranting2:  Sorry to hear that

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

sigh i tried to take some pics but the car is too reflective plus im trying to use my crappy cellphone camera and camcorder (cell phone camera is better lmfao) because my dad borrowed my camera like a week ago and never returned but its in his car and hes at work sooo yeah here are just some pics giving you a rough idea

ugh shitty pics i know i know fucking camera phone IM GONNA KILL YOU FUCKING PHONE

PIC_0003.jpg

img110.jpg

img108.jpg

hair line scratch basically on the trunk too hard to see with camera phone

img111.jpg

the dent is really hard to see due to the reflectiveness(dont think thats a real word) but i took two shots so compare the bike seats from the reflection of the two photos

img114.jpg

img113.jpg

there minor damages but still damages that bumper looks nasty as hell they like put their heel to it or something fucking ass tards