bad day for my car :( (pics)

damn dude sounds my truck i used to have a ton of problems. This kid stole my valve stem caps and that was the straw the broke the camels back. I went to the local mussel and told em what hapend and said i wanted to take care of it. They said the kid and his father was nobody handle my bisniss so i took the little fucker out infront of his house in the middle of the street and beat him with my belt. His dad came out like a bull dog so i went after him but he ran inside and locked the door leaving his kid out side. I told the kid if my caps wernt back on the truck by the time i wake up the next morning i would keep doing this every day till they did. The next day i woke up and my valve stem caps were on the truck I had no more problems with the neighbors.

yea... dont think just cause im rich doesnt mean meh this isnt a big deal ill just put it on the grocery list. im sick of fucking dumb prick assholes out there who think that shit is funny... over the summer my moms car got completely egged. i mean they used like 3 cartons of eggs. and it laid in overnight so it was damn near impossible to get out. i think she went thru the car wash like 3 times before most of it was out but it still smelled like shit...

fuck that shit i need to buy myself an ak-47 instead of paying to fix the car  ;)

Tottaly Agree on tht one, dont know if you saw my thread but man i know what your feeling, i had the same problem but worse damage, and also its the not fact u cant afford to repair the car, its the fact tht its WASTED money for something which isnt your fault, im mean leave all tht behind, i love my car lol i would of been happy if i got punched and nothing happened to the car lol... im sorry to hear tht happen to u bro.

any how, i would highly recomend this, i got one for my self!  :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...68726&rd=1&rd=1

here its pretty illigal to have anything in the car tht could count as a weapon, but this one is a steering wheel lock so its ok! lol

the police would give me trouble for a baseball bat, but not this   :clown2:

yeah i think i may have to buy another baseball bat. my jeep has a huge wide barrel alluminum(yea yea i know) under the rear seats. but i have no where to put this bat in the bmw. besides the trunk which itll roll around in too much and make too much noise. im thinking velcro strap it down?

anyway i think imma hafta get a good ol louisville slugger for this one  ;).

and yeah iceman i saw your thread and that sucks bro im sorry :'(. id rather my car get hurt than a member of my family. cars are materialistic things that can be replaced, family cant be replaced.

a steering wheel lock? shit if someone tried to steal my car id throw them the keys and be like here have fun then call the cops casually. one theyll have no fucking clue how to start it. two if they do start it that gear shifter is too fucking confusing to use by the time they actually figure everything out the cops would have arrived.

LoL...it may. Is there just not enough room beside the seat and door to have an 18-24in. long slice of 1in.x1in. MDF??? That's what I have in my truck...but it has countertop laminate on it too. My old man makes countertops and cabinets so he gave it to me when I first got the truck. He hit a coconut with it and split the coconut in half...the MDF only has an extremely small dent in it on the edge where the laminate is. That shit ain't breakin man...you got some MDF lying around right??? Cut a piece and carry it with you, you know that shit ain't gonna break when you hit someone with it.