Build Log-1994 Chevy Astro Van (BassRacer)

I like them alot, I wouldnt reccomend them for street beat, for that I would reccomend the T4's  I have heard the T4's in a couple of differrent applications and they wanged pretty damn hard.Thanks for the propsDavid

I have heard that alot, I am confused about it,   I want it to play music, I want it to shake the earth, I dont want to burp, this is a bass racer.I dont know what to do, first I was designing a BIG fat port  and was told no that wont work for music, then I go to this which is  2- 6" ports and I get told its not enough.so Im confused now.I dont know what todo  that was alotta work getting it looking like that.here is an Idea  give me some suggestions because thats what no one is doing  they just say bigger   or smaller  well that dont help me at all.Box is 13.5 cubes without subz and ports.  I can adjust size of the box relatively easy so Im open to suggestionsI want it tuned around 30 hz so I can cause eathquakes  what do you suggest.

apporaximitly 3000.2 American bass VFL 150.1's  @ 12volts  1ohm1 amp per subalso I can make the box smaller its not sealed up yet as I was afraid to becuase of all the conflicting data I have recieved.SS says 3.5 to 5.5 per sub, per Juan @ SS,( i just got this info today) so now it looks like Im way to big.Thanks for the Help it is very appreciatedDavid

thanks guys, no I havent gotten to listen to it yet, been to fn [glow=red,2,300]Hot[/glow] to work on the bish, Im rearanging the garage this week so i can get it in there and start wiring it up and finish the amp rack.more to come stay tuned

Archived