Sundown Audio

Performance wise, my 100.2 is the most impressive component amp I've ever had. Super clean & loud. This model came sooner than I thought. If I had know I would have just waited for this one as the only thing I care about is the heatsink change. I don't need the other features for myself, but the extra cooling will help next summer where we see 120F ocasionally. Maybe I can sell mine and get in on this pre-sale

True that on so cal heat. This year was not to bad i would say. If you want to sell it, pm me a price, looking to get a decent 2 channel for my truck. I live in claremont, so i could meet you in person if you want.

scott

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

soo many new options Jacob, all you need left is them Z series subs to get rollin, and some components

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.