Second Skin Audio

no him helping was nice......him calling the guy dense wasnt.....its like helping an old lady carry groceries to her car then telling her she shouldnt be driving with her old ass...

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

1 baby seat 1 booster seat and daily driven!

no him helping was nice......him calling the guy dense wasnt.....its like helping an old lady carry groceries to her car then telling her she shouldnt be driving with her old ass...

Its understandable why he called him dense. stuart called him a prick...

Thats like helping an old lady take her groceries to her car, her looking at you and giving you the finger. Which gives you the reason to tell her she shouldn't be driving with her old ass.

:D

Edited by solo_x18

Derp.

some times you just gotta tell someone straight up, James did that, was it nice? probably not, was it necessary? yeah kinda.

thread will close if this continues.

thanks have a nice day

this is blasfamy , hogwash but i love you david.....your the man.....

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

1 baby seat 1 booster seat and daily driven!

well every single thing he replies to of mine is in a dick way he makes it out for me to have no common sense, when i realy jsut trying to lean shit on here so i asks and hes a dick everytime i hope he feels like a badass being an ass to a 16year old

You say want to run 2 enormous subs (BLs or MTs) and a relatively huge amp but you don't want to run the appropriate cable because it's a hassle?

Where's the common sense there?

Do it right or don't do it at all.

And on a side note, what's the point in mentioning your age? You think you're going to get sympathy or laughed at...

On topic, 2 Fi Q 15's with the BP option and a Sundown SAZ3000D would go great. But then that uses $1400 of your budget so there's not much left for cable and batteries.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

this is blasfamy , hogwash but i love you david.....your the man.....

sometimes thats just the way it is bro, I understand where James is coming from.

stuart_goodenough, listen to what people say bro when you ask for help, cause if you act like a goon no one will want to help you, your being lazy, and laziness and car audio don't mix, well not if you don't want to be laughed at or made fun of.

This isnt rocket science man