New Smd / Ascendant Audio Sub In The Works! (cats Out! Page 8, Pics Page 12!)

ok im back.....not sure on pricing, its gonna be a little more then a BTL, but this sub is also a little more then a BTL (and weighs substantially more too).

OK here is the pics, subject to a few tweeks between now and the day they ship.......the ACTUAL motor will be taller then this. Same width as the current new BTL motor (11 1/4") but double stacked with taller slugs and a rubber boot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and finally, the money shot :D

Posted Image

he also says it has "WAY MORE" motor stregnth then the SPL version of the current BTL. YOu guys will be the first to see the finished product when i get mine! Also, pics tonite or tomorrow of somoene actually holding this beast....its NO JOKE :D

Now to figure out how to get one of these in a Hyundai Elantra and keep the back seat!

Like youll get the money to buy one anyways let alone 3 here we go with another "dustins going to build....."

my exact thoughts. everytime there is a thread about something new....its like a bad nightmare that keeps repeating itself

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

this thread is blowin the fuk up

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Looks like an incredible woofer STEVE!!!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

LISTEN TO ME CLOSELY.

anyone talking shit on another board that is a member here WILL be Toss'd/ deleted/banned

I will not tolerate people dissrespecting SMD, period.

Show some respect, goddamn haters