Second Skin Audio

Re Se Vs Cadence Wild Beast

hey guys, I know most of you have heard the re se so I've heard a lot about these but what do you guys think about the cadence wild beast? I'm trying to decide on a setup for my 95 mustang coupe. I'm looking at going with a single 12 and a recommendation on an amp to use on it.

both subs I can get for $100.

I'm looking for recommendations between those 2 and any others close to that price range. Also I was thinking of maybe even going with a single 15 if I could fit it. would this be better since I'm going with a single sub? I want something that will have good sq and be decently loud. I listen to mostly older rap. I was thinking of going 2 10s but its too far out of my price range.

thanks in advance for any help

I was thinking either these or the Audioque Street Duty SDC2.5 Series.

would the others be better than this? I've heard about the hdc3 but nothing about the lower models. I know the hdc3 gets pritty loud but suffers sound quality. are the lower models the same way?

I have had the SE's and they are Very good subs, have taken a beating, and I have put over RMS to them..For the price I can have no complaints, If i did lighting would strike me down... For real I have no complaints on these subs and yes they play really low....

I have never owned the Wild Beast...

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

ive never seen replica subs , thats bullshit imo. and their lower lines ARE built over seas.

id stay away form ikesound, youll order from them and them not have them in stock for months and not feel the need to tell you.

Also ikesound is a bstock company, they get usamps and re bstock stuff and sell it, i believe it is Reapaired by re/usamps but the whole not having somethign when its advertised bugs me

Edited by James