2 15" L7s

amp.Kicker zx360

amp.2 Tek.50.2

amp.3 Tek 50.2

Kinetik hc600

boston x9's

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

man i can't WAIT till i get my system. i'd pick this team.

hopefully by the end of this year/beginning of next, i'll have my system started.

4 15" DC level 5's

hifonics XXVGOLIATH

3 300A alternators

5 powermaster D3100

5 sets of the DDA-W6.5

a Jensen VM9512HD

like i said, hopefully gonna start by the end of this year/beginning of next. i'll show pics when i'm done and hopefully i can be a part.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Nothing Jensen. I have had nothing but bad experiences with Jensen over the years and will never use one of their products again. THeir quality is inferior compared to others on the market. Looking into some nice pioneer, alpine, kenwood, clarion or eclipse decks.

Nothing Jensen. I have had nothing but bad experiences with Jensen over the years and will never use one of their products again. THeir quality is inferior compared to others on the market. Looking into some nice pioneer, alpine, kenwood, clarion or eclipse decks.

ahhh. thanks man. however, i don't like alpine. i have an alpine deck right now and i don't really like it. i do however like clarion and pioneer. i think they make some nice stuff.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Alpine in dash > anything

this isn't really the place to talk about this and sorry for putting it here.

i don't like alpine really. i don't think they make all good things. and if i was going to get anything, it would be a touch screen.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Archived