Sonic Electronix

Am I A Groundpounder Or Just A Streetbeater?

im guessing your floor is concrete under the carpet if so GET IT OFF NOW because concrete drains the magnitivity and electricity in speakers and batts...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

is this your trunk or the closet?

under my bed ROFL :D

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

im guessing your floor is concrete under the carpet if so GET IT OFF NOW because concrete drains the magnitivity and electricity in speakers and batts...

fo' real?

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Posted Image

remind me never to come to your house :blink: and if i do im bringing a dumpster and a fly swatter

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

...and if i do im bringing a dumpster and a fly swatter

its because im black isnt it D:

My room was dirty at the time of them pix, its long since been cleaned, and that fur on the bottom left, was what my TAIL was made out of, yes, I made a TAIL, its fun to BEAT people with because they're always like WTFFURRIES

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

Myth.... well it use to be true with old batts.... not anymore.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Clean your room man wtf

his room probably clean thats why under his bed looks like that. hell we were all young at some time :unsure: i hope hes young...

but anyway just slow down and figure out what you really want and go from there sell what you have (minus the t4000) for what you can get and start over.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

his room probably clean thats why under his bed looks like that. hell we were all young at some time unsure.gif i hope hes young...

at the time of that pic I was 14

"I DONT WANNA CLEAN MY ROOM MA!!!" *sweep under bed* "OKAY IM GOIN TO JOEYS!"

aint it the truth?

but anyway just slow down and figure out what you really want and go from there sell what you have (minus the t4000) for what you can get and start over.

that's what I've been doin' ^^

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

Archived