Second Skin Audio

Which Woofer!

Hey Caravan, you said

The truck is a 00 dodge ram 2500 extended cab. IIRC extended cabs usually have a really low resonant freq?
granted, you did put a question mark behind this, like you were asking a question..... but people put question marks in the wrong place all the time {probably about as often as they spell the word 'the' > teh.... So, I'm assuming you were making a statement, and not asking a question.....

And I'm wondering if this would be true of other extended cab pickups as well..... Since I have an extended cab F150.....

Hmmmm,

Fish

Edited by Fish Chris

Hey Caravan, you said granted, you did put a question mark behind this, like you were asking a question..... but people put question marks in the wrong place all the time {probably about as often as they spell the word 'the' > teh.... So, I'm assuming you were making a statement, and not asking a question.....

And I'm wondering if this would be true of other extended cab pickups as well..... Since I have an extended cab F150.....

Hmmmm,

Fish

It was a question, I believe from what I've read/seen over the years they seem to read higher TL numbers on lower frequencies. I was just hoping someone could confirm.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

crxsilogozz5.gif

Well Nick, from Fi runs 6 15" Havocs off of 3 2500.1s for his demo truck.

They are his favorite woofer out of any Fi/Ascendant Audio woofer. They are like a Q and a BL that had a baby. You get the quality of the Q but the ability go louder like the BL. Plus they look straight up sexy as can be

http://ascendantaudio.com/havoc.php

I don't see anything on their site, how much do those woofers run you ($$$)?

crxsilogozz5.gif