Lots Of 8 Gauge And A Classic Vt 10" Sub

Trying to find local buyer, I'am trying to sell this stuff, I have 2- Half spools of Memphis flat 8 gauge wire, great for low power amp set ups, or high power speaker wire. Iam shooting for $50 for both rolls, that is like $400 less than what the wire can go for $1.80 ft times 120ft per roll... do the math

DSCI0192-1.jpg

DSCI0191.jpg

I also have a old school VT technologies 10" sub. Its been mainly sitting on a shelf in my garage, but I have used it for awhile after I got my truck. Its a great sub, built for quality, its comparable to a L7 10" or a w6 JL, if you want to hear it first, not a problem, I have a t-line for it I can let you listen to it in, in the t-line, it hits the lows really accurately, and has great detail

$40 for the sub, $50 with the t-line no carpet $75 with the t-line carpeted, and sub

DSCN0373.jpg

DSCN0375.jpg

DSCN0376.jpg

I still have a bunch of Vifa mids, and tweeters, and a few 4.5" coaxes/components, among some other mids, and tweeters, just ask, or come and take a look at what I got, just gotta sell

DSCN0264.jpg

The Vifa's I will let go for DIRT CHEAP- PM for those prices, I mean Cheap

about 80-90% off retail

and I got lots of them, great hobbiest speakers, and really high quality- those cheap prices, PM me about, I'am not gonna refuse anything unless its beyond retarded!!!

I also have a PA3000DB amp that is fried, all the FETs, dont ask how, I dont know, will sell that amp for $50, you just gotta but the FETs from PAs parts dept, which the parts are still current.....

DSCN0282.jpg

Please help the BumpNs Grocery fund, and garage cleanup... lol

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I have no idea on who this guy is, but he is running 2 of these subs

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-MOIxyIAA107/l...ator_civic.html

all I can find on the subs

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Sorry, I've had a bit too much to drink. But, what is the price of the sub and box shipped to 59330? Is it fairly loud? The RMS? This is for the wife's car btw :)

Getting loud on a budget. Impossible? We shall see!

95 Chevy Blazer

Pioneer DEH-6700MP

RF T10001BD

AA Havoc 18"

??

Sorry, I've had a bit too much to drink. But, what is the price of the sub and box shipped to 59330? Is it fairly loud? The RMS? This is for the wife's car btw :)

I'am only looking for local Sac sales, I have no pay pal, and my bank acct is screwed due to losing my job a couple months back

I could have demoed it for you if you lived out here

sundown.jpg

if only u had paypal lol but free up i geuss cheap stuff also get this guy some dollars

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Well, there is always the UPS stores........

sundown.jpg

They could send yo a money order, and bump for a cool guy. :friends:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

how much for a spool of 8 ga shipped to 19962? also how much do you think is left on there

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

how much for the PA shipped to 46628 :o

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

how much for a spool of 8 ga shipped to 19962? also how much do you think is left on there

I can literally count the feet, but winding it back up will look nasty... lol

The spools have a little less than the pics show NOW, I can take some more current pics.

I just looked and the red roll is slightly less than half, and the black roll is a little more than half, probably about 160ft of black, and 100 ft of red

Iam trying not to sell via online, just because my bank card is screwed from not working enuff in the past couple months, and this is the same reason why my sales have failed in the past- Paypal wont work with me because of my adress or something, and NOW I cant do paypal even if it it worked, because my bank account is negative

I have shipped thru USPS to a couple members here before, but it wasnt really money worthy transactions- domes, and spiders and such

I heard something about a money order, but how much would something like that cost in a case of $20-25-30 40 bucks?

Also I have more stuff Iam throwing on here... I just talked to my gf, she gave me some confidence with money orders, shes used them before......

sundown.jpg