Second Skin Audio

This Looks Like Fun.

Maybe this would work well in something like the usaci 0-600 class with a dd m3?

With 4 1ohm coils you could get it down to a quarter ohm for burps right?

looks like they also have a spl design that has 100.1 db and good for 6k watt burps.

On a side note here is something I have never seen before. How does it work?

Radiator

Edited by alvitae

yeah cause no one wants to spend a grand on a single woofer. no matter how "quality" it is lol

I'd spend a grand on a woofer. The subs I have now go for $550 a piece new and with the upgrades that mine have they would more than likely sell for $650 or so. Not to mention all the competitors that buy DDZ woofers from Digital Designs. One of them cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $1800 a piece. People will spend the money on product if it performs. I wouldn't buy this woofer because I know nothing about it.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I'd spend a grand on a woofer. The subs I have now go for $550 a piece new and with the upgrades that mine have they would more than likely sell for $650 or so. Not to mention all the competitors that buy DDZ woofers from Digital Designs. One of them cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $1800 a piece. People will spend the money on product if it performs. I wouldn't buy this woofer because I know nothing about it.

X2. i would buy this beofre a re or a fi just to be different though.

----reference's----

meade916

Unmatched in flexibility the SQX Ultra High-Quality Subwoofer will play any type of music you have with the utmost clarity and intensity. With a Quad 1 Ohm voice coil configuration and a Massive range in frequencies, this woofer will excel in any high-end application. State of the art motor structure that incorporates a powerful 300 oz magnet. Hand wound, heat treated 3 inch voice coil, custom designed Kevlar/Glass Fiber cone. Two custom reinforced, woven double laminated spiders with woven tinsel leads. At 101 dB efficiency this woofer will play louder than most woofers with a 3000 watt RMS rating. Less Power - More SPL. This woofer is Massive in every way~

If their claim is true that is one badass sub !!!

This is false...the 101db efficiency rating is with like 14-20 watts....I can't remember. Jacob (Sundown Audio Owner) was talking about it a while back...I can't remember

MM Can't say I'd want that thing..

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos