rich bastard

i still feel the love

Nice looking Lexus man. Good choice!

thanks

Im looking for a used car right now. How much did you get that car for?

do a little research i got it for around what every 07 gs350 is goin for now just was lucky and found the one that had every useless option on it. like adaptive cruise control... 3k option which i will probably never ever use.

Damn dude...............mom and dad must really love you

or ur runnin some sick sick shit for them frat boys

haha nah my frat is legit im just spoiled whatever.

damn, nice find. lucky. haha

Bills

haha thanks

How you get your car is not important, it's how you represent your car. B)

like not acting like a cocky douche so your car gets keyed lol usually i let people get to know me before i let them find out i have money so they dont judge but it happens regardless whatever.

nice car man

thanks i appreciate it

well on the plus side u seem like a chill dude............so if its something that makes you happy then go for it man

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

well on the plus side u seem like a chill dude............so if its something that makes you happy then go for it man

nah it doesnt really make me happy its just a car whatever. i could have very well been happy with a civic infact i was til it took a dump on me and my mom is this giant environmental freak and didnt like me driving my jeep around so she sprung for something fuel efficient. i was going to go with the hybrid but it gets worse mpg than the v6 for some reason...

if u mom wants to get a soldier a fuel efficent car i could use one so i don't have to drive the humvee everywhere

:D

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Environmental freak? lol there's like ten cars at that house! (if its yours)

Kinda looks like my place..

nah the van is my uncles but the suv is my dads, my mom drives a prius now so i make fun of her that car annoys me i dunno why.

Archived