Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i got this second job working for a company called cha cha( http://chacha.com) what it basically is its like a txt service customers txt in a question and it gets sent to you when you are logged on you have to cite your sources or course but no one checks =) they start off a 10 cents a question answered and go up to 20 cents. its a real easy all the money im making off this is going to pay off my addiction to bass. any ways if any one wants a job go to this website https://guideregistration.chacha.com/registration if you put my email as a referral you are automatically hired and come into my network. all you got to do is pass this easy questions test. so if any one needs any extra money to finish their project or a part full time job you can do on your own time pm me and ill pm you my email so you can get hired asap

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

Posted

I use cha cha all day every day

lol kool good to know im not the only one

why is cha cha a pain in the ass seems easy 2 me

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

Posted

not everyone who signs up is accepted...

i think 10 cent and 20 cent things arent worth my time , in order for it to add up to anythign you need to invest way to much time.

Posted

Does this actually work and how much can you make??

PM me your addy ill try it out if its worth it.

ya it works and i dont think there a limit depends on how many questions you answer

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

Posted

Yea, im an expediter for chacha. I would always keep thinking I needed to let my smd brothers know about chacha, atleast those who didn't already, but ive never gotton around to it, mainly because I would always think of it at the wrong time. Anyways, to further zach's explanation, you just text 242242 anything you need to ask, like weather, random crap, lyrics, pretty much anything someone can look up for you online.

Also to further his explanation, just for anyone who might try it, they do check if you properly cite your sources, and if you don't do it, you will stay at $0.10 a query, as you have to have a certain amount done a week (300 if I remember correctly) and a certain percent accuracy that is randomly checked by QC to be a top guide and get the $0.20 ranking.

Personally, I make around minimum wage as an expeditor, so its decent money. Im one of the people who puts all of the questions into categories etc. You can either have the money direct deposited into a bank account monthly, or you can get a debit card from the first bank of indiana that you can have the chacha cash instantly transferred into anytime for $2, which sucks.

If anyone wants to spread the love as well, my e-mail is [email protected] if you would like to put me as a referrer.

P.S, don't take the simulator test lightly, do your reading and be sure you are 100% ready before you take it, or you will fail. I speak from experience, even though I thought I had read enough.

Posted

not everyone who signs up is accepted...

i think 10 cent and 20 cent things arent worth my time , in order for it to add up to anythign you need to invest way to much time.

10 cents wouldn't be worth my time honestly. at that rate, there is no way to make minumum wage constantly. At 20 though, minimum wage isn't too hard at all. As I said in my other message, I can get there as an expeditor without too much difficulty. I get $0.03 for each one and it takes me around 10-15 seconds average each. 4 a minute is 4*60*.03=$7.20 an hour.

Not too bad for a side hustle

Posted

Yea, im an expediter for chacha. I would always keep thinking I needed to let my smd brothers know about chacha, atleast those who didn't already, but ive never gotton around to it, mainly because I would always think of it at the wrong time. Anyways, to further zach's explanation, you just text 242242 anything you need to ask, like weather, random crap, lyrics, pretty much anything someone can look up for you online.

Also to further his explanation, just for anyone who might try it, they do check if you properly cite your sources, and if you don't do it, you will stay at $0.10 a query, as you have to have a certain amount done a week (300 if I remember correctly) and a certain percent accuracy that is randomly checked by QC to be a top guide and get the $0.20 ranking.

Personally, I make around minimum wage as an expeditor, so its decent money. Im one of the people who puts all of the questions into categories etc. You can either have the money direct deposited into a bank account monthly, or you can get a debit card from the first bank of indiana that you can have the chacha cash instantly transferred into anytime for $2, which sucks.

If anyone wants to spread the love as well, my e-mail is [email protected] if you would like to put me as a referrer.

P.S, don't take the simulator test lightly, do your reading and be sure you are 100% ready before you take it, or you will fail. I speak from experience, even though I thought I had read enough.

they check opps when people ask me like whats my name and shit i just use google as the source

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3006 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...