alvitae Posted October 27, 2008 Report Posted October 27, 2008 This sounds interesting, I'm tagging this so I can find it quick in the morning and check it out further. If I go with it I'll get in your network.
zacht214 Posted October 27, 2008 Author Report Posted October 27, 2008 Yea... and id highly suggest it. maybe if you learned how to do correctly what you are doing you would be able to double what you are making.true more money ill do that right nowIf I go with it I'll get in your network.yes 2 15 RE SE 1 Audiopipe 1500d Sony HU Batcap 800 in the back Team Tex~Flex
rusty959 Posted October 27, 2008 Report Posted October 27, 2008 true more money ill do that right now You can thank me later. 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
zacht214 Posted October 27, 2008 Author Report Posted October 27, 2008 You can thank me later. ya tnx man i already learned a bunch of stuff in like 10 mins of reading like the quick links for personal questions and the BLACK LIST 2 15 RE SE 1 Audiopipe 1500d Sony HU Batcap 800 in the back Team Tex~Flex
BassJunkie Posted October 27, 2008 Report Posted October 27, 2008 Ahh poo i just signed up for this a few days ago and was denied lol. Very neat though 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Chode69 Posted October 27, 2008 Report Posted October 27, 2008 cha cha is a pain in the assnot really . every single question ive ever asked was answered within 5 minutes. i love my chacha!! NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.