LMAO I see shit installs like those all day long..... TX niggas are getting as bad as those Donk riders

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

LMAO I see shit installs like those all day long..... TX niggas are getting as bad as those Donk riders

All you had to say is you don't like, judging by the other comments, the cars are alright. Also, these cars aren't made just for numbers necessarily, I don't see how these are shit installs.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Looks good, where in Texas are you at?

Look at my screen name, the dudes in the vid are from PA

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

All you had to say is you don't like, judging by the other comments, the cars are alright. Also, these cars aren't made just for numbers necessarily, I don't see how these are shit installs.

they are made for trunk rattle, which niggas in TX are obsessed with especially Houston cats they want to "beat the trunk up".......they are shit installs imo because for all that sub and power there is no pressure or real output in the cabin.....and the funny thing is the silver regal in the 1st video belongs to my boy Meyagi, Im helping him with his new and improved system...

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

they are made for trunk rattle, which niggas in TX are obsessed with especially Houston cats they want to "beat the trunk up".......they are shit installs imo because for all that sub and power there is no pressure or real output in the cabin.....and the funny thing is the silver regal in the 1st video belongs to my boy Meyagi, Im helping him with his new and improved system...

How you gonna talk down, then say you're "helping"? At the beginning of the 1st vid, the trunk on the Marquis is BARELY rattling off the 8 12"s. You can tell that they tried to calm the trunk down, so I don't know what you're talking about. Get your eyes checked eh. The regal was Bronze not silver. Now it's Candy blue. That's your boy, but you don't seem to know much. Come on man, STOP HATING

that crown vic is fuckin raw!!

2003 Pontiac Vibe Dark Red

18" Motegi MR-7's

2 Alpine Type-R 6.5" Coaxial Speakers on the front doors

Alpine CDA Head Unit w/IPod Cable

Alpine V-Power mono mr650

12" Alpine Type-R(2 Ohm) Subwoofer

Dynamat in the trunk with the liscense plate and,

2 Stock tweaters in the front, with the stock speakers in the back seats

reminds me of the hood cars that i always see.....mixmatched gear shoehorned in, fleamarket amps hooked to horns, and some ebonics spittin dude claimin he's the loudest....and then pullin a 127 and screamin the mic is wrong

no, your raod thunder mtx and 1995 pioneer sub in the same box off a lanzar 200w just isnt loud bro

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

reminds me of the hood cars that i always see.....mixmatched gear shoehorned in, fleamarket amps hooked to horns, and some ebonics spittin dude claimin he's the loudest....and then pullin a 127 and screamin the mic is wrong

no, your raod thunder mtx and 1995 pioneer sub in the same box off a lanzar 200w just isnt loud bro

I think you're looking at the wrong video. And to talk about flea market, it says this in your sig: knockoff 4in titanium super tweeters...Isn't that some mixmatched flea market $hit? Kill that noise http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Archived