name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

What do any of ya'll think the car sounds like? Those look like Cvr's, but I don't have any other specifics. I was told that the SUV is not only deeper, but also louder.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

I barely seen it, but looked like a 32" in the trunk lid of a car

nice rides tho

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

What do any of ya'll think the car sounds like? Those look like Cvr's, but I don't have any other specifics. I was told that the SUV is not only deeper, but also louder.

those are most definently CVR's in the car

and 15" L7's in the SUV...

my buddy happens to have cvr 12's and i happen to have a 15" L7

The L7 definently get's louder and deeper in our case, but 8 12's vs. 2 15's... i think ima have to put my money on the cvrs loud wise, way more cone area, but the L7's will get deeper anyday

both dope ass cars for sure homie

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

The L7 definently get's louder and deeper in our case, but 8 12's vs. 2 15's... i think ima have to put my money on the cvrs, way more cone area

That's what I thought too. The only thing I can think is if the enclosure is too small per sub, or if they're not really being pushed to the max...?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

those are most definently CVR's in the car

and 15" L7's in the SUV...

The L7 definently get's louder and deeper in our case, but 8 12's vs. 2 15's... i think ima have to put my money on the cvrs loud wise, way more cone area, but the L7's will get deeper anyday

both dope ass cars for sure homie

times 2

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

The L7 definently get's louder and deeper in our case, but 8 12's vs. 2 15's... i think ima have to put my money on the cvrs, way more cone area

That's what I thought too. The only thing I can think is if the enclosure is too small per sub, or if they're not really being pushed to the max...?

yeah, the cvr's are tight on space, but both boxes look sealed from what's shone, could be a port out the other side but i dont think so

my friend with the cvr 12's has his in a 4ft^3 box tuned to like 36hz then my other friend has 10's sealed with 1ft^3 each chamber, pic in my sig, and i'm not to happy on how the cvr 10's sound sealed

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

Another ride, not from Texas I don't think, but nonetheless...You gotta fast-forward to 1:10, and 2:30 for the system

I'm not sure if its the camera quality or not but those 4 12" audiobahns runnin off what looks like a single Sony amp sound LOUD!!

hell yeah it does look like it slaps hard.maybe it does http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived