Help!..big Headache Since Last Week.!

OK I HAVE A WEEK WITH A BIG HEADACHE AND I HAVE DRANK ALOT OF MEDICATION AND NOTHING HAS HELPED..I TRYED SLEEPING SUPPOSEABLY THAT WAS GONNA WORK BUT IT DIDNT....SO TODAY MY DAD HAD THIS "IDEA" TO CHECK MY EARS FOR ANY INFECTION OR WATEVER SO HE SAID I HAD WAX ALOT OF IT IN MY RIGHT EAR...IS THERE ANYTHING THAT COULD HELP ME OR ANY MEDICATION FOR WAX?...OR DO YOU GUYS KNOW ANY TRICKS THAT COULD WORK FOR ME?LOLZ...HELP ME OUT HERE!.. :help::help::help::help: ...IM TIRED OF THIS HEADACHE I WANNA BE NORMAL AGAIN!!....

Edited by DUBIE

tilt your head insert a few drops of rubbing alchol,hold it in for 10-20 sec let it drain.sounds like my fucced up sinus problems that i have.

yup that method works well also there is an over the counter product for the same thing that works real good. cant remember the name tho....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Ear Candles. You can find them on EBAY. will clean it all out, you will be shocked with how much ear wax is in them.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

Put a lit candle on a table with a paper plate under it. Then tilt your head sideways and get your ear as close to the candle as you can tolerate it. The heat from the candle will begin to melt the shit in your ear and will pool out onto the plate.

I have never done this but my roommates friend did it and said it was crazy how well it worked.

HAHHAA ^^^ IM SURE THATS THE ONLY THING THAT COULD WORK RIGHT NOW..A BULLET..BUT NAW MAN IM TOOO YOUNG...MAYBE A LIL LATER..LOLZZ.....!!!!IF ONLY I LIVE CLOSE TO MR.MEADE...IM SURE STEVE MEADE COULD HELP ME!!!!...20,000+WATTS....IM SURE THAT COULD GET ALL THE EAR WAX OUTA MY EAR(S) WITH JUST PLAYING (HYPNOTIZE - YOUNG JEEZY).!!!...

Edited by DUBIE