Mr. 973808 Posted January 13, 2007 Report Posted January 13, 2007 Anybody know where I can get good car flicks and clips? I trying to find good ones to download to my Zune. I still new to the mobile video media thing so hints and tips would also be great. Quote THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
AI James Posted January 13, 2007 Report Posted January 13, 2007 just convert regular files thats how everyone does it Quote
Mr. 973808 Posted January 13, 2007 Author Report Posted January 13, 2007 just convert regular files thats how everyone does it Thanks :matrix: You got any vids up here I can download? If so, send me the link or whatever you send. I would love to watch your shit while I'm at school bored as hell lol. Quote THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
Amalan Posted January 13, 2007 Report Posted January 13, 2007 wouldnt any file playable by wmp work on a zune? so yeah like any video of roe or smd should work then Quote
Coolwazabi Posted January 13, 2007 Report Posted January 13, 2007 Anybody know where I can get good car flicks and clips? I trying to find good ones to download to my Zune. I still new to the mobile video media thing so hints and tips would also be great. what about steves clips ?? i'm sure he wouldn't mind you sharing his AWESOME "20000w +" clips.. Quote
Mr. 973808 Posted January 14, 2007 Author Report Posted January 14, 2007 Anybody know where I can get good car flicks and clips? I trying to find good ones to download to my Zune. I still new to the mobile video media thing so hints and tips would also be great. what about steves clips ?? i'm sure he wouldn't mind you sharing his AWESOME "20000w +" clips.. Oh hells yeah. I'm definitely getting those :matrix: Quote THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.