Powermaster Battery Charger Clearance Is Back!

Clearance priced Powermaster battery chargers are back!!!!

I have 8 more part # 1005 chargers that I can blow out for the increadibly low price of $179 + shipping. (They are $300 anywhere else) As you probably already know, these are the gucci of battery chargers, and will automatically charge and maintain any style battery, 12 or 16 volt. These units are open box specials that we have been used to maintain inventory batteries, but are like new and come with a full warranty. Don't miss out, because these have sold out quick in the past! Contact me via e-mail for fastest response - [email protected]

1005.gif

Email sent.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Gotta move quick..... I did ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

A buyer has flaked out, I now have one more charger that I can sell at this price.

Hit me up via e-mail for fastest response: [email protected]

I have sent you the payment first thing this morning, Did you get it?

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine