600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

yea i belong to ca but i hate that site to many pricks...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

big props man

There are a few trick in there I seen that I just cant believe a 16yr old can do, like when the switches were wired up, that was straight up professional, zip tied, and running from switch to switch

but a definite good job, even if you did 50% of the work man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

big props man

There are a few trick in there I seen that I just cant believe a 16yr old can do, like when the switches were wired up, that was straight up professional, zip tied, and running from switch to switch

but a definite good job, even if you did 50% of the work man

lol yeah i did bout 98% of the work. sad thing is tho, i took it to a mechanic to look at my a/c system becasue it had a problem,, and somewhere is the process of replacing the a/c pump they accidently tore one of the hot wires that was wires up to my fenderwell neons thats controlled by those switiches, and the fuse DID NOT blow and it ended up melting all the way back to under the console and destroyed most of the pretty wiring, so it all had to be done over again :( lol

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

yea i belong to ca but i hate that site to many pricks...

icc yeah reason i ask is the pic of the wild beasts looks reall familier and i remeber talkin to someone my age about being good at fiberglasas and waht not. lol when i posted up the pics of some of the other installs i did, not 10 minutes later they had a thread started about me with liek 100 ppl in it makin fun of me and sayin that i was complete bullshit and then it somehow turned into me being a "typical braggart white boy" and a racist lol? idk? then they preceeded to call me a steve meade dick sucker. kinda pissed me off but w/e

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

Archived