Supercharger For Gm 5.7

ok in order to pull 30 plus psi to the block on one of the 5.7s you would have to reinforce the walls... so i wouldnt rec it... yes the kenne bells are crazy but i HAD one in my 5.0 and i loved it but we put one in a 1500 and the charger went through screws like crazy for some reason... idk how to explain it... procharger is a great company i still get there weekly newsletters in the mail and i love their calender :).. never ever seen a problem with it... whipple is great i love em magnaflow is way to over rated...

personaly i would get a procharger d-15c or a d-15c1

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I'm sry but prochargers are a joke...

magnacharger too.

whipple decent.

kenne bell ftw....and whoever said his gm blower sucks you really need to learn to read dyno sheets..... 2.8L Big Bore!

Lemme find that vid of the Kenne Bell Trailblazer doing AWD burnouts.

lol kenne bell is a damn good blower ! no doubt but i guess u havnt seen a 2000hp 555ci big block full tube chassis 71 nova lol procharger ... i helped build it ... and doing it again after a 1000 foot right turn into the wall ... after breakin them loose hittin 3rd lol... and we have another procharger 95 mustang producing 788 hp on a 303 stroker ... and possibly soon 71 camaro with a 468 big block and my 95 2 door yukon 5.7 as soon as next yr ... all procharger for the win SON! lol ...

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

My 350 is fairly new. The previous owner blew up the stock engine that was in there . . . whichever the smaller v8 is. They put the 5.7 and i think it may have 70k miles on. So still fairly good condition. It gets up and goes very good now. Acceleration is very nice. But the speed is lacking. I don't want to do anything ridiculous seeing as how my truck is fully bagged :spiteful: but I would like to put on a show for those ricers that like to run around town :)

i would say u can run pump gas with about 6-8 psi and see about 400-450 hp on a stock small block with a procharger with the intercooler set up ... i promise u u will not see that on a whipple or kenny bell or holly! heat is the worst enemy of a supercharged engine and i dont see any intercooler sets up for a kenny bell or holly or magan charger ... 15 yrs experiance talkin here and 20,000 in schooling

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

the only problem i see u having is putting power to the ground ... do u have a 4 link ? and r u using any damping as in shocks?... the reason im wondering is with the bag set up u might some some serious wheel hop but i would have to see ur set up and what gears r u running ... and what trans u running.. and what did u have done to beef up ur trans??

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

i would say u can run pump gas with about 6-8 psi and see about 400-450 hp on a stock small block with a procharger with the intercooler set up ... i promise u u will not see that on a whipple or kenny bell or holly! heat is the worst enemy of a supercharged engine and i dont see any intercooler sets up for a kenny bell or holly or magan charger ... 15 yrs experiance talkin here and 20,000 in schooling

THANKS BRO!

i had a whipple charger on my old tahoe. was a little bit faster but nothing too drastic.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I personally am a fan of turbochargers..... I guess since we are throwing out these fully built race cars.... Nelson Racing engines 572 big block chevy twin 88mm turbos 2500hp.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I personally am a fan of turbochargers..... I guess since we are throwing out these fully built race cars.... Nelson Racing engines 572 big block chevy twin 88mm turbos 2500hp.

ok ok enough on the race cars its not helpin out a stock 350 here .... turbo is by far the best add-on for power since it uses no power to make power... but in all reality that doesnt seem to be a option for a stock 350 here... there is alot of fab that need to be done to even run a turbo... plumbing to run a turbo... not gonna find anyone that produces a header for that .... then u have the ignition retard ur gonna have to custom work to find out what a 350 is gonna like ... fuel supply issues... and ur gonna have to intercool it to even think of pump gas for a daily driver..

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

the only problem i see u having is putting power to the ground ... do u have a 4 link ? and r u using any damping as in shocks?... the reason im wondering is with the bag set up u might some some serious wheel hop but i would have to see ur set up and what gears r u running ... and what trans u running.. and what did u have done to beef up ur trans??

Just front and rear bags no side to side. no front shocks, shitty rear shocks, tranny has been repaired. All of this is already ordered or will be ordered to be replaced. I have very little weight in the back which is causing me a few issues now. Idk. Just getting some ideas before I get into something without knowing what I'm getting into. I honestly don't know much about the engines and all that and will probably not do any of the work under the hood (my bro will) but I don't like his decision making on parts. That's why I'm asking you guys. Let me see if I have a pic:

Posted Image

Doesn't look, like that now. Fender wells built out of sheet metal and stuff mounted now. But you get the idea.

I'm sry but prochargers are a joke...

magnacharger too.

whipple decent.

kenne bell ftw....and whoever said his gm blower sucks you really need to learn to read dyno sheets..... 2.8L Big Bore!

Lemme find that vid of the Kenne Bell Trailblazer doing AWD burnouts.

Wow you just made yourself sound like an idiot for saying Magnachargers suck STATEMENT of the year right there

Archived