Jump to content

A Big Pile Of Boxes Arrived Today...


Recommended Posts

Posted

whoa bro.....i dont think charger gets down like that :shok::o:ph34r:

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Box specs: 6.7cuft @35hz 14.2sqin of port per cuft (Noobtastic design)

Crunch GP1400.4 (Mids & Highs)

Boston Acoustic mids and highs

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

Bunch of 0 and 4 gauge wire

remt.jpg

Posted

oh come on man dont do this to us,

WE WANTS VIDEOS... OF YOUR SUBS... THE ONES IN THE JACKAROO...

i think that rules out any possiblity of you being a smartass and showing us videos of nothing :P

vandersexx-1.jpgdeafaz-1.jpg

^^^ clicky pics for build logs ^^^

Australia-03-june.gif

Posted

I got old videos of it in my `tube account from when it was quiet, using temporary subs off one amp. Still was over 150 on music obviously though hehe

Hold out please it will be worth it. Just don't want to post videos of crap up, the ones I took yesterday were crap :P

 

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Posted

seeing as how i witnessed the old subs first hand i know for a fact this shit's gonna be worth it! have you given it the white girl treatment yet? it was insane with just the 25's and the 1 amp. i def wanna see this beast in action.

Posted

very much true i wanna see this thing do a http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1295 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...