So Cal Show Nov 15th!

Maybe I was thinking way ahead of myself...I say the south has to build a stable first then we can go heads up!!!

But seriously there might be way too many variables and difficulties not too mention careful planning to make this happen. Don't get me wrong, like Alpine says it can and has been done but for example we'll need to get matching or exact same meters, internet access at the location, etc. etc.

Kimo might be on the right track in choosing a specific class or format...how about a King of Cali Death Match!!! Conduct a death match at each location to determine the finalists then have them go at it...5 straight minutes of in your face, heart pumping, earth AND vehicle shattering BASS!!!

Just a thought...

007b-1-1.jpg

2009 dBDRAG RACING NATIONAL CHAMPION SSNW 161.2dB

2008 dBDRAG RACING REGIONAL CHAMPION, NATIONAL CHAMPION SSNW 162.8dB

2007 dBDRAG RACING REGIONAL CHAMPION,NATIONAL CHAMPION,WORLD CHAMPION SS1-2NW 163.6dB

2007 dBDRAG RACING WORLD RECORD HOLDER SS1-2NW 163.2dB

2006 dBDRAG RACING 4TH PLACE WORLD FINALIST SS1-2 165.4dB

2005 dBDRAG RACING WORLD CHAMPION SS1-2 164.1dB

2003 dBDRAG RACING 7TH PLACE WORLD FINALIST SS1-2NW 158.2dB

2002 dBDRAG RACING 2ND PLACE WORLD FINALIST SS1-2NW 166.1dB

2002 dBDRAG RACING WORLD RECORD HOLDER SS1-2NW 162.9dB

2001 dBDRAG RACING 6TH PLACE POINTS CHAMPION

2000-01 dBDRAG RACING WORLD FINALIST

10515a0.jpg

The Death Match in Laughlin was the first I ever seen in person. The thrill and excitement was intense. I could imagine if it was actually all four cars in the lanes going at it.

Having said that. I think that is definately something for spectators and manufactures/shops to promote their builds.

I like the King of Cali title idea is great but, its too close to the King of Bass title. I say we exploit the formt that has an heart beat, Bass Race. We can give the title of Bass Race Master or something. We'll use Doug's dice idea and the 139.9 class. 139.9 takes a little more than a $500 set up to accomplish well. Each location will run a normal show. winner of the 139.9 classes however goes head to head via internet. Except the dice come out per site. south location rolls the dice the north has to hit that number to win a point. each location goes three times, also with the 30 second reset rule initiated. best out of three wins. if they tie well I don't know what then.

I'm going to try my best to make it out to this show. I believe this is the same event that Kentb was planning on going to. I'll see wat i can do. I prolly have to be at work by five, so that means i would have to leave there by 3 at the latest, 100 miles one way. Wat time do you think this is going to end at? I really want to find out wat my little 12" pioneer shallow mount can do (maybe 2 in the next few weeks), and to meet some new people of course.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I'm going to try my best to make it out to this show. I believe this is the same event that Kentb was planning on going to. I'll see wat i can do. I prolly have to be at work by five, so that means i would have to leave there by 3 at the latest, 100 miles one way. Wat time do you think this is going to end at? I really want to find out wat my little 12" pioneer shallow mount can do (maybe 2 in the next few weeks), and to meet some new people of course.

hellz yeah!

i've been itchin for shows here in the south west region. absolutely zero shows here in vegas.

i'm 99% sure i'll be there.

this will be my first show with my system, i'm excited to get metered!

count me in , ill be there for sure . Its rare to have a show like this in socal . When should i be there by?

i message freeland on myspace and he said you should be there at 10am so that your class can be determined.

and there will be like a 10-20 dollar reg fee.

i'm not 100% sure, so correct me if i'm wrong.

x2 on that. sounds like a good idea. maybe they can have this at autorama or make another big show to have a competition for this.

If the dice come out to play, B SlAPS YOUR MAMMA better be there

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/