Sonic Electronix

Considering A Build, And Want Your Help!

looks like junk besides the AB's... anyways good day u bore me with ur so so build...

those look to me like B series motors on the 9515.

definately not junk bro.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

ive never seen one.

what year is it?

It's a 1996 Corolla GL. It was one of the last ones built in Thames, New Zealand before the factory closed and the manufacturing all went back to Japan.

I don't know if the other markets ever got this colour but there's a few around here.

And for jonnylowkon, don't feel too ripped, yeah my 9515's are tooootal junk http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Oh and Sniper, not to be a total dick to you, but I do repair amplifiers (only as a hobby mind you) so I have a pretty decent understanding of their internals and how they work... care to point out to me this internal 40A hot fuse on that picture of the internals ;)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

those look to me like B series motors on the 9515.

definately not junk bro.

ah DD's r sweet but it still doesnt make Boon any less of a retard... besides ... SQ is where im at SO go make ur fart box ... ill listen to my music

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

so who's gonna pull their cock out next?

me! *whips it out and lets it hang out the window, hears a car crash*

Oh and Sniper, not to be a total dick to you, but I do repair amplifiers (only as a hobby mind you) so I have a pretty decent understanding of their internals and how they work... care to point out to me this internal 40A hot fuse on that picture of the internals

its a thermal fuse, not a hot fuse, different thing. This is a piece that almost looks like a big resistor, but its not a resistor, theres 4 of these in the unit near the power input, this is what they look like

Posted Image

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

AMP GUTZ!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

didnt take my Kenwood or the SSL apart, the reason being im not unhooking em to open em

and the old room setup

Posted Image

I failed at box building back then, and yes, them are 15s...

Posted Image

zomg a mess, more of my old boxes, and what they were orginally was a big old sony that I kinda broke

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

me! *whips it out and lets it hang out the window, hears a car crash*

its a thermal fuse, not a hot fuse, different thing. This is a piece that almost looks like a big resistor, but its not a resistor, theres 4 of these in the unit near the power input, this is what they look like

Posted Image

lmao! @ sniper ... an holy shit ... sniper is right ... i think i see them............... there r 2 bigger ones on the right side and 4 smaller ones on the right side if u have the power section facing u ...idk shit about the internals im just tring to find truth in all this ...

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

honestly im trying to get people to stfu, but most amps have these if they're the good ones, so anyway...

A little something for the haters.

Posted Image

Posted Image

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

honestly im trying to get people to stfu, but most amps have these if they're the good ones, so anyway...

A little something for the haters.

Posted Image

Posted Image

She's sexy man!!

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze