Nov. 2nd Live On Good Day Sacramento

Melissa

this should be a good turnout hopefully. well hell i know a handful of people that WILL be there ( the regulars ) which would include jack myself brian bill and mel danny valdez and maybe a few ssc members. everyone needs to comeout. b slap yo mama will be representin, ill proly get some coffee and donuts before to get the day started. who is all going roll call!

:aggressive: Damn, that's too early to get up on a Sunday morning . . . . . but for the love of this kinda sports/hobby . . . . . :friends: I'm down !

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

I must've missed something is this a bassrace event or is it just a news event?

reguardless show up and show some love to car audio.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I must've missed something is this a bassrace event or is it just a news event?

It's a news show doing a piece on Bill and his competing in dB Drag. Hopefully this will help draw some new competitors for this new season. Good Day Sacramento wanted it to look like a real show, that is why it will be set up as such.

Also, please make sure any demos that might be on camera is clean music, no profanity!

I look forward to seeing everyone bright and early Sunday morning!

It's a news show doing a piece on Bill and his competing in dB Drag. Hopefully this will help draw some new competitors for this new season. Good Day Sacramento wanted it to look like a real show, that is why it will be set up as such.

Also, please make sure any demos that might be on camera is clean music, no profaniity!

I look forward to seeing everyone bright and early Sunday morning!

good call that least like all of 2 songs, haha, as of now looks like i cant make it, my aunts commin down from oregon, but things may change as its been rainin/snowin over the mountain so we will see

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived