Rollcall 2x In Fresno,ca Nov.16th Sunday

Ray

ya i thouught it lasted 30 seconds then 2 spectators said it was a min so i posted about a min

still not bad for about 30 burbs at 159 2 death matches even saw a 62.9 out of the blazer when 4 amps were in there....

2 18's and 2 amps vs 8 amps and 16 subs we will see what happends in the next death match just wish they didnt delet the world finals death match

still happy the hummer won at his show good for the customers to see that

while the cone area is a huge difference i feel the power is pretty even if those stetsoms put out the power that you all claim, as each of those usamps are only 2krms each

why are people still not following the damn rules?

why are people still using other peoples rides to compete?

why are people still doing multibracketing when They arent suppose to?

you guys know thats why everyone keeps slammming us out here yet you continue to do it.

WHY?

sorry untill I see wayne post on termpro people can run in multi class's Im gonna ask questions.

we are getting hammered by our peers about this and a multitude of other things like using other peoples rides and shit like that.

I don't get why this continues, it makes the west as whole look bad but people dont care about that I guess, you guys scream about respect, but you show your peers none by continuing to do multi-classes and use other vehicles after the west was hammered for it.

I dont mean just you alpine, I know you didn't multi-class at this show but someone did. no? i know who it is.

Despite brandons beliefs, you can support a show by not multi classing thats just ignorant to think like that.

since brandon couldnt answer this question maybe you can.

how does running mutil -classes bring in new competitors?

David I thought about starting a new thread but, lately my threads have gotten so heated they've been locked, posts deleted or the whole thing deleted. Since your asking and I assume you hear stuff from this forum and other forum members I'd like to answer any questions you had. It was posted in another thread about Alpine using one of my vehicles this past weekend. THERE ITS STATED. We didnt share the vehicle thus not breaking any db drag rules or bass race rules at that. Its no difference from Steve taken Chicken's ride out to a show (Which we'd love to see but know will never happen). Its no different then Rusty OR Anna using their Demo truck at shows. As Alpine stated per db drag rules at least 50% of your points need to be in the vehicle you bring to Finals. Per Bass Race unwritten rules assumption is Rental Car, Moms Car, Friends Car or whatever car you compete with at the show, as long as its only one competitor running that car its within these unwritten rules.

*Sorry Steve, Chicken, Anna, and Rusty*

Doug posted on TP that Wayne said it was OK to do multiple brackets. We can argue that we should take some respect and follow the rest of the competitor base online.

Sorry David hope this doesn't come across as harsh or a smart ass. I just felt I had to address the issue.

oh i just checked my video from event the deathmatch lasted 15 seconds

James it was nice to meet you man sorry we didn't get a chance to talk more. I was looking for you at the end of the show but couldn't find you. It was cute and scary seeing your girl doing a hairtrick. Hope to see you at another show in the future man.

Ray and Ryan thanks for having this event. It was a cool show and good turnout. Except for the end of the day I felt bad. When Doug announced we swept the 129.9 bass race class I felt pretty LOW. Veterans like us shouldn't be in that class so enforced to sweep the class like that. True it was a double point event and its an early points chase for us but, I think I'll discuss within the team for the future that we don't have more than 2 people in the 129.9 class at 1x events.

*edit* Ray again Congratulations!!!!!

Edited by Team Bassick - Kimo

why are people still not following the damn rules?

why are people still using other peoples rides to compete?

why are people still doing multibracketing when They arent suppose to?

you guys know thats why everyone keeps slammming us out here yet you continue to do it.

WHY?

http://www.termpro.com/asp/members2.asp?Wh...0580&Page=2

I class per person, no issues at the show, should not be a problem at all anymore

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/