Ever Stuck In A Elevator ?...... Bad Night

:\ so yea got stuck in a elevator tonight. Sucked ass :( got in the elevator and hit floor 5 (15 floors) get to floor 2 and the elevator drops and catches itself....... does it again 3 more times and i get stuck on the 5th floor. No button work etc. I hit the call button and about 15 mins later some dousche knocked on the door and said "are you still in there" WTF, no i left. So yea he cant get the door open and goes and "resets" the elevator. he did not tell me i was going to be standing in the dark for 5 mins. damn i was freaking out.

Also was delivering papers on some back roads and i was the first one to come up on a roll-over. Went to the car to see if the people were still alive and theres nobody there. another WTF. call the cops wait for them to show up etc. they tell me " did you see what happend ?" no "well then you need to get out of here". thanks?

earlier in the night was delivering newspapers (another route) in a very nice neighborhood and notice a cop following me around i get out to throw a paper and he turns his lights on and pulls his gun on me then tells me to put my hands on the hood etc....

edit: he though i was robbing a house. said it happend a few nights ago.....

Just a overall bad night. :censored: :censored:

Edited by Stephen_C
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Yep i got stuck in a lift for 5hours and the reason was the guy nocked the switch in the office. I was so pissed of, i really had to go to the toilet :censored: :censored:

australia03junehl4.gifCURRENT SET UP

Factory HeadunitGladen dual splits

Audio helon 4ch amp

Audio Helon 9kwrms monoBlock

2 15" Custom built Pap subs rated at 3kwrms each

yeah a few months ago i was up on the 7 floor of the north wing of the hospital, went to 6 then dropped to 4...was stuck about 15 minutes, the nurse in there with me was freaking out, i was worried but it caught itself so i wasn't trippin to bad, not the first time its happened to me here rofl

sorry for the misfortune bro but thats pretty funny about the elevator. although it would suck.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Yea if it was not dropping i dont think i would have freaked out. And damn 5 hours that sucks i was only in there maybe 45 mins total.

The thing that pissed me off was the security gaurd radio'd another security gaurd to tell him that i got out and the guy on the other end of the radio says " tell him why we dont do that again" fucker thought i was jumping in the elevator causing it to stop. :\ ive been up 20 hours......im not jumping for anything

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER