Naa i puked blood allnight lastnight so no bottles for me tonight just some good ol 40"z

thats an awesome visual, guess that means u gotta give it at least 1 night of rest from the hard liquor...but that just means the next day u gotta hit it twice as hard, nothin like good ol soco, yummmmm

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i try to hit them....

lol, i didnt try to swerve so i guess i did to? :unknw:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Looks like you need a road armor bumper on your F150 ive got one on my 3500 and damm I could plow thru a brick wall and into a cow before it would even dent it lol

my brother pushes over stop signs with his, not even a scratch on it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

lmao speaking of road armor bumpers good thing i didnt have one, earlier today at my buddies grandmas house pickin up snowblower to fix for her, her driveway slants big time at bottom so i was gonna use as a loading dock cause my trucks 3" ^ and on 35s" so were pushing my truck its manual and my buddys brother is a total dumbass reverses out the driveway as me and my buddy are pushing my truck down the driveway then pulls forward???? there was no1 at the wheel and were pushing my truck anyways i see him coming i go to jump in and jam on brake to late i sideswiped his sante fe, needless to say fucked up the whole side lmao were laughing our asses off this kid calls cops thinking i was gonna be at fault cop was like if i charge it will be you anywho road armor bumper woulda fucked his shit up badddd

Archived