Ya but logan on a half ton it would weigh it down alot more then it would help it out your brother is a 3/4 or 1 ton right

1 ton, his truck weights over 10k lbs too but is far from stock in the engine department too

mxmike800 Posted Today, 10:48 PM

check first vid i posted with the pic of prerunner bumper i dont need 700++ lbs on the front of my truck if i wanna do that lol

get one for the back to even it out, haha

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

so me and my girl was crusin in the F-150 and was heading back home from a friends house picking my camera up and a family of deer decided they didnt like the bass of my MT so they ran across in front of me.

unfortunately for one of them they wasnt fast enough. i hit the doe doing about 70 MPH and sent her sliding across the road into the ditch. Turned around to look for the bitch and shed was no where to be found. i was gonna make some jerky.

pictures coming in a few.

EDIT: Glad we wasnt driving her corolla cause it probably wouldve totalled it.

Jerky is where its at son. iv only had a chance to go home and hunt twice since season started but im tryn to lay one down soon haha

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

1 ton, his truck weights over 10k lbs too but is far from stock in the engine department too

get one for the back to even it out, haha

On a 1 ton 700lbs is nothing on a half ton thats totally different plus the nose dive would be horrible on it while jumping and just daily driving

i definately cant afford to add another 700 pounds to the front

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Jerky is where its at son. iv only had a chance to go home and hunt twice since season started but im tryn to lay one down soon haha

Ive lade 1 down for bow season already but im waiting till later this month got a new shitty im itching to lay a deer down with it you hunt bow or firearm or both

Archived