Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

after i hit the fucker i got out to check my truck out and when my girl walked out there she said " oh well its not to bad" and my reply was " YEP! It's built Ford tough "

:rolleyes::lol:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

so on my way to my grandmothers for dinner this morning i seen this thing laying in the ditch :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

loaded her up in the truck and took her to my uncle who is a taxidermist and it was too late to save the meat.

she was or had been pregnant.

she weighed about 200 pounds or so :good::blush:

and my camera date is wrong i had just changed the batteries yesterday afternoon

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

here are a few pics of what a deer does to a 2008 5.7 hemi jeep grand cherokee limited at about 40 lol that was a good day.. 1 MONTH OLD too... now its 4 months old and has 40000 on the od.. gets driven about 400 a day lifetime warranty FTMFW.

Posted Image

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/hondarboy4/

more pics are in that photobucket of when we got it close to stuck the day we bought it lol...

and yess that is the hair :)

and dont get a 94-96 mustang because thats the slowest mustang ever yes it has a 5.0 but the 5.0 wasnt built to push that much weight.. get a 93 or below or get a 4.6 so 96 up

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

here are a few pics of what a deer does to a 2008 5.7 hemi jeep grand cherokee limited at about 40 lol that was a good day.. 1 MONTH OLD too... now its 4 months old and has 40000 on the od.. gets driven about 400 a day lifetime warranty FTMFW.

Posted Image

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/hondarboy4/

more pics are in that photobucket of when we got it close to stuck the day we bought it lol...

and yess that is the hair :)

and dont get a 94-96 mustang because thats the slowest mustang ever yes it has a 5.0 but the 5.0 wasnt built to push that much weight.. get a 93 or below or get a 4.6 so 96 up

that 94 had a vortech supercharger :D

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

oh well its just a ford

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

lol yay 4K in bumpers id love too but id rather put money in my bike first 99 r1 8" over air shift 2 stage nitrous and turbo =)

I sure hope you have at least a good few years of riding experience if you are buying a bike like that http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Getting loud on a budget. Impossible? We shall see!

95 Chevy Blazer

Pioneer DEH-6700MP

RF T10001BD

AA Havoc 18"

??

Archived