I thought you were selling the MT to buy a bike??? how do you buy a bike with no money?

did you look at the date??

almost 2 months ago.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i didnt know the basket was cracked. id never lifted the rubber surround from it because of all the damn under coating on it.

yea i was banned on ca.com for not sending a remote control and 2 nav discs. oh well if i get the chance to send it out then i will. ive had plenty of other great transactions though.

and what am i supposed to do about a cracked basket i never knew about until it was brought to my attention?? refund you the money? shouldve let me know AS SOON AS YOU GOT IT and i woulda took it up with UPS because they packaged it ;)

OK, e-raising your voice to me will get you nowhere....

I would've been fine with a PM offering to kick in a couple bucks on my shipping for a new basket.... I wouldn't have taken it, but it's just good business...

I still have the pics of it when it showed up here....in a ball of cardboard, tape, and sadness.... Ever seen a round...square box? The UPS guy rolled it out of his truck..

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

OK, e-raising your voice to me will get you nowhere....

I would've been fine with a PM offering to kick in a couple bucks on my shipping for a new basket.... I wouldn't have taken it, but it's just good business...

I still have the pics of it when it showed up here....in a ball of cardboard, tape, and sadness.... Ever seen a round...square box? The UPS guy rolled it out of his truck..

i didnt package it.

i had UPS package it. you want me to file a claim wit them for the $15 bucks the basket was??

why not ask chevyboy if the basket was cracked when i recieved it?? couldve been. i only took it out the box once for pics of the magnet and set it directly on top of the box and put it back in 5 minutes later and said the next time i took it out would be when i sold it because of the shit on the mounting ring.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

ride.....08 civic.

system (in the works)..... mtx ta92001, 2 dc level 4 12s with level 5 coils, sundown 100.4, hertz hi energy 6.5" comps and coax's, avic-d3, powermaster 5100r and d3100, and a mechman 250 amp alt.

what all do you have so far?when do you plan on having it finished?do you have a thread on it by any chance?

Still you sold him a bunk ass woofer whether you knew or not you should have offered money back

Plus new basket pretty much means new recone

he had to buy a recone anyway unless he just soldered the tinsels back which i thought there wasnt enough to fix.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

ride.....08 civic.

system (in the works)..... mtx ta92001, 2 dc level 4 12s with level 5 coils, sundown 100.4, hertz hi energy 6.5" comps and coax's, avic-d3, powermaster 5100r and d3100, and a mechman 250 amp alt.

Your setup looks almost like what im working on, Chevy. Lemme know how it works for you

Archived