*sold - Mods Please Lock

*UPDATE

I have one remaining Memphis 4kw.

It is in 10/10 functionality, and 9/9.5+ cosmetically. Only marks I could find are around the mounting holes where the screws were tightened down, and a small mounting scratch on the side cooling fins (pictured). It was shipped back to Memphis to have a few fets replaced, but has worked perfectly for close to half a year since then. I am the first and only owner of this amp.

I want $575 shipped- comes with manual and original packaging. The bright flecks are dust particles in the flash of the camera lol, probably from the papertowels I wiped the amp down with.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please email me at [email protected], or call 843-455-9121.

Any of the guys I've sold to on here should be able to vouch for me. Thanks!

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Thanks! I really hate to get rid of them but I'd like to change things around some.

I have changed my mind, I'm selling my BTL 18s D2 fully loaded (no universal option available at the time of purchase). work perfectly and I'm sure have a few scratches on the basket from mounting so 9/10 aesthetics. 325+ shipping obo.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Thanks! I really hate to get rid of them but I'd like to change things around some.

I have changed my mind, I'm selling my BTL 18s D2 fully loaded (no universal option available at the time of purchase). work perfectly and I'm sure have a few scratches on the basket from mounting so 9/10 aesthetics. 325+ shipping obo.

So you have 1 0r 2 btl 18's for sale? Id like to buy both of them if you have the 2 for sale, pm me

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Archived