Latest Build!..... S-10 Blazer -- Complete Apr 24 --

i love the way you did that wire, how does it work, i mean attatch to the battery, im not familiar with those stinger battery terminals

basically im looking for something very similar with a round 0 gauge input on one end and then a piece of bar for 3-4 ring terminals on each end, something similar to what you have done :)

Well, those stinger terminals have dual ring terminal connections underneath, so just trim a piece of aluminum or copper bar down to rest nicely where a ring terminal should go, drill and countersink the bar for the allen screw to go through, add some loctite, and there is a little attached buss bar. Pretty simple, and super effective.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Well, those stinger terminals have dual ring terminal connections underneath, so just trim a piece of aluminum or copper bar down to rest nicely where a ring terminal should go, drill and countersink the bar for the allen screw to go through, add some loctite, and there is a little attached buss bar. Pretty simple, and super effective.

thanks man :) ill have to try that soon

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

So, moved on to the interior of the truck......again.......pulled everything else out, carpet, console, tons of random wiring....

Built a little house (yeah!!! building a house inside a truck that's built like a house!!!!!!!!!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Put carpet on the house....

Posted Image

Put a pair of these guys on the house....sexy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Added fuses

Posted Image

Put most of the interior back together... Carpet, kicks, seatbelts, b-pillar trim.. starting to look like a minitruck again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Slaved the deck in for a minute to make sure everything worked....... Sounds nice, even without the port installed (40hz tuning)

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

sooo sexy cant wait for it to be complete

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Sickest blazer EVER.... Great work Pat!

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

sooo sexy cant wait for it to be complete

YEAH!!! It's coming soon...... MAY 10th!!! - - - --- -- - - - - - - -

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pat almost there then you can have your life back :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: or at least your DRIVEWAY :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:air_kiss:

Looks like it is going to hurt.

Sickest blazer EVER.... Great work Pat!

Thanks fellers... It's been a long good road so far, glad to hear the comments from everybody!

Archived