• 2-18's
    • Other(Please Specify)
  2. 2. Make

• Fi
    • DC
    • AA
    • Sundown
    • Other(Please Specify)

I'm running a Crunch GP3000D-Pro, and I would like to keep prices around 300-500 per sub.

This is a daily setup not for a SPL setup or SQ just daily beat.

So just let me know what you guys would reccomend, I mostly listen to alot of rap with lows(love the lows hehe) i.e.-Jeezy etc...

The reason i'm doing this is I blew one of my quantums, and I dont wanna spend the time searching for one just like the other to match, so I might as well just step it on up to some better ones.

I dont wanna go smaller than 15's so keep that in mind

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

either sub will do potna. sort of hard to give you a review on which is best because it depends on the whole install.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

I was looking at the DC lvl 4 XL's before, and they handle 1500RMS which would be almost perfect for my setup, but IDK, I just need more input, cause I need some subs that will take some abuse, cause I love to beat on them alot, and my Quantums just couldnt take it lol, also is there anyway to fix a coil that just came unwound, It didn't burn up just came unwound lol

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif

as ive said before i much raqther have an engineered sub like the xl rather then the afterthought of just throwing a different coil in a weaker motor. The XL should still be within the budget you put across, and DC's are a much better contructed subwoofer then the Quantums.

But if you mean you like to abuse them like totally have no regard none of these subs are going to hold up tyo pure clipping and heat. your unwound coil is probably from horrible construction though on the subwoofers side unless you were bottoming it out or somethign else like that

No no no I dont mean like clipping them and such, I meant like not just playing them for like 2 or 3 minutes I like to play my subs for like 15-30 minutes while I drive.

I unwound my coil, but it still reads 4 Ohms with a DMM and it still hits, I took it out and free aired it on low volume.

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif

Archived