honestly just a single 4k i think youll be fine with 1 up front and 2 in back my explorer was fine with less then that

x2, i have 1 hc1800 up front and 3 hc2400 on the back and a 240 amp alt.

using a hifonics goliath 5k watts. i don't experience any voltage drops when my car is moving even at full tilt.

read up in the Missinglink section of the forum if you want to know what the MLA module is and what it does ............. but my advice is it's very useful. i'd personnally go with a smaller alt because a 300 wont give you much idle power bro. give MECHMAN a pm or call and see what he can do for you. i'm sure a nice 250 amp alt (150 idle amp) ....... and a couple of good batteries or more with 2 runs of 1/0 will do ya potna.

Edited by dmanson

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

read up in the Missinglink section of the forum if you want to know what the MLA module is and what it does ............. but my advice is it's very useful. i'd personnally go with a smaller alt because a 300 wont give you much idle power bro. give MECHMAN a pm or call and see what he can do for you. i'm sure a nice 250 amp alt (150 idle amp) ....... and a couple of good batteries or more with 2 runs of 1/0 will do ya potna.

the MLA module and 3 kinetik 2400's should keep you in action

ok well thanks for the help. i decided to go with powermaster. i just order 2 d3100s and im planing on ordering another by the end of the week and i will look into a mla and a differnt alt.

that'll do

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

well i was hopein to hear from mechman today about a alt like you told me to do but i bet hes got alot of things to do before getting to me i dont know im just really excited to get my stuff and put it in. but yeah thanks for all the help and i read into the mla and it sound like im gonna get one sometime sounds like a good little thing to have lol.

well i was hopein to hear from mechman today about a alt like you told me to do but i bet hes got alot of things to do before getting to me i dont know im just really excited to get my stuff and put it in. but yeah thanks for all the help and i read into the mla and it sound like im gonna get one sometime sounds like a good little thing to have lol.

call first thing in the morning potna

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.

yeah talk to him today and i think im going to order it up next week when i get paid. you said the best one would be 250 with 150 amp idal right? thanks agian for all the help i cant say it enough for all the people on this fourm I LOVE THIS PLACE and i think most people can say the same lol.