Sonic Electronix

yeah, i say wait for better timing. many large retail stores are going under because of the economy. Start it up when people are spending on luxury goods.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

true drew true..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Open a Pawn Shop instead......

When everyone else is doing bad, Pawn Shops make killer money. And you can sell car audio out of it also, there's a couple places here in town that make a killing like that.

example:

Joe buys a pair of DD 3512's and the next month he can't afford them, so he pawns them for about 1/6th of what he paid, thinking that he's going to pay it back and get the subs back, but that happens about 35% of the time, so the shop keeps the woofers and then sells them again. It's a great circle, and makes money, even when times are hard.

heres a thought, if no body has said it yet here,

Do something different the competitors in your town are not doing?

What I always thought would be cool is a incentive for customers to come in, free hot dogs, or a car detail or something... A car detail would be good, something like up to $30 of car detail with $300+ or a hot dog and soda for less than that

Something that simple will get more customers to take a look at your shop first, over another shop

plus a demo car with the products you actually sell, no Fi obviously because they are sold factory direct.

Over hear in Sac for about $250 you can get an alarm installed, and up to 3 windows tinted as a incentive

And believe it or not, in times like this, keep a lot of cheapy brands in stock that have lots of mark up

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.