BassJunkie Posted November 8, 2008 Report Posted November 8, 2008 let me say this properly, the Walmart building has a Smart Cuts on the Left entry, and a Subway on the right entry, I work inside the subway, but not in the walmart. Simple enough? Or do you want a picture? If thats a reply to me you definitely took what I said all wrong. The walmart near me is setup exactly the same. But I don't work at the walmart subway I work in a new one up the road a few miles. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Sniper Posted November 8, 2008 Author Report Posted November 8, 2008 AH DAYUM, you work at subway too? I'm leaving for that hell hole in 30 mins =\ hell man right? Only make 6.50 an hour. And I practically loose half my money from taxes an shit. 1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE Broke stock Head Unit Stock speakers suck -if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)- -oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-
Sniper Posted November 8, 2008 Author Report Posted November 8, 2008 If thats a reply to me you definitely took what I said all wrong. The walmart near me is setup exactly the same. But I don't work at the walmart subway I work in a new one up the road a few miles. no, no, I got what you said, I was postin' that cause I was thinkin' toxic was gonna say more crap 1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE Broke stock Head Unit Stock speakers suck -if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)- -oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-
Andrew2944r Posted November 8, 2008 Report Posted November 8, 2008 hell man right? Only make 6.50 an hour. And I practically loose half my money from taxes an shit. Welcome to the real world, it only gets worse :censored: Team Ampere Audio
Sniper Posted November 8, 2008 Author Report Posted November 8, 2008 hell man, hear obamas plan? he's gonna take the working-mans money and give it to people on welfare, lazy bastards x.x 1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE Broke stock Head Unit Stock speakers suck -if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)- -oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-
Beanz Posted November 8, 2008 Report Posted November 8, 2008 DAMN 6.50? here in washington we get 8.07 minimum wage.but fuck that take my money that i work for to welfare.I mean if that family really needs it then by all means go for it but if they aint doing nuthing then i dont thnk so. That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Toxiccasper Posted November 8, 2008 Report Posted November 8, 2008 Maybe you should get your lies better and not say you work at walmart and say I work at subway dipshit, youre just a dwrong V2.
Sniper Posted November 8, 2008 Author Report Posted November 8, 2008 @Toxic : because it was the walmart parking lot, and I work in the subway inside the walmart? how the fuck do I simplify this for you... hmm... SUBWAY, ITS INSIDE WALMART ON THE RIGHT SIDE ON PORTAGE ROAD ACROSS THE STREET FROM MEIJERS, CAN U HEAR ME NAO? 1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE Broke stock Head Unit Stock speakers suck -if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)- -oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-
tudski Posted November 8, 2008 Report Posted November 8, 2008 @Toxic : because it was the walmart parking lot, and I work in the subway inside the walmart? how the fuck do I simplify this for you... hmm... SUBWAY, ITS INSIDE WALMART ON THE RIGHT SIDE ON PORTAGE ROAD ACROSS THE STREET FROM MEIJERS, CAN U HEAR ME NAO? i used to live in Hamilton(steelcity) that place keeps getting worse and worse my boy got shanked twice in the abck and my friend just got thrown through a window fucked up his back and his leg then stabbed the guy who threw him throught the window in the guys leg with a piece of glass... not as bad as were u live probably but for canada prety bad 1996 deville on 18" full face rims -2 gauge wire. -a2400db -RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz -tview touch double din -rockford punch 6x9s(rear) -mtx 6.5(front) front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!
Sniper Posted November 8, 2008 Author Report Posted November 8, 2008 daymn, sounds like the Benton harbour area, we call B.H. harlem 1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE Broke stock Head Unit Stock speakers suck -if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)- -oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.