Sniper Posted November 7, 2008 Report Posted November 7, 2008 So get this, I got outa work and get in my car right? some punk bitch decides he wants to pull my rear driver side door open, as soon as the door opened, I gunned it and knocked him out of the car, I swear to god I was gonna run his ass over, but for some reason I felt sorry for the punk bastard, needless to say, this is the 3rd time something like this has happened this month. we've had 13 shootings with 9 fatal murders within 2 weeks, detroit for the record has only had 2 murders within the past 2 weeks. I swear im this close to moving out... although I have 2 more years before I can x.x 1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE Broke stock Head Unit Stock speakers suck -if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)- -oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-
loganberry Posted November 7, 2008 Report Posted November 7, 2008 uhhh.............move? My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
wL<3bass Posted November 7, 2008 Report Posted November 7, 2008 So get this, I got outa work and get in my car right? some punk bitch decides he wants to pull my rear driver side door open, as soon as the door opened, I gunned it and knocked him out of the car, I swear to god I was gonna run his ass over, but for some reason I felt sorry for the punk bastard, needless to say, this is the 3rd time something like this has happened this month. we've had 13 shootings with 9 fatal murders within 2 weeks, detroit for the record has only had 2 murders within the past 2 weeks. I swear im this close to moving out... although I have 2 more years before I can x.x Should have gotten out while he was on the ground and beat the living :censored: out of him.... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Sniper Posted November 7, 2008 Author Report Posted November 7, 2008 shit, this punk bitch was 6'2, mind you i'm a small dude at 5'9" that only gets excerize by moving subs an shit, if I had the 40 in the car, i'd be on the run, not him. 1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE Broke stock Head Unit Stock speakers suck -if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)- -oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-
Torres Posted November 7, 2008 Report Posted November 7, 2008 i woulda hit him a little. run over his leg, park on it, get out and kick the shit outta him, laugh in his face for a bit, then drive off
Guest Posted November 7, 2008 Report Posted November 7, 2008 i woulda hit him a little. run over his leg, park on it, get out and kick the shit outta him, laugh in his face for a bit, then drive off x2, but thats just me...
Toxiccasper Posted November 7, 2008 Report Posted November 7, 2008 Youre a liar you dont even have your license yet what are you doing driving?
bass_4_ever Posted November 7, 2008 Report Posted November 7, 2008 wowww thats scary stuff...thankfully everythin turned out in your favour. people are gettin crazy now a days...be safe bud.
Sniper Posted November 7, 2008 Author Report Posted November 7, 2008 I drive my mom's car back and forth from the walmart I work at. Got a permit anyway, gotta wait 1 month before I get my license, the way I see it no problems. 1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE Broke stock Head Unit Stock speakers suck -if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)- -oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-
Toxiccasper Posted November 7, 2008 Report Posted November 7, 2008 The way I see it your driving illegally and uninsured and if you get in a car wreck and kill someone they are screwed because youre not insured
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.