it looks like a beefed up 350z with quad brake lights to me but i like the jap version better of a more suttle square style car than the rounded body style of the 350z tho i mean i like the 350 but they could of done a lil more work on it tho imo

i think it kinda looks like the invinity g35

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

ill take an sti over this they both have tranny probs but for 90k and turning off the function of the car voids warranty ill pass esp with a 86k price tag HELLO sti ill blow 70k in that and it run 8 sec quarter and do the slalom at 90+

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

*g37

g37hasarrived.gif

true, i saw one acutally the other day before this post and i didnt kknow wat it was then i thoguht it was a skyline and thought those werent street legal

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

$100k.

Saw one today going back to work after lunch.

I heard $55-60K...

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

finally japanese power here in the USA

Not that Iam a fan, but a 3.8l twin turbo with 400+ hp is always inpressive

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Very nice car... why wouldn't you want it?

The price actually depends on the dealer. The base price i think is 70k. I have seen dealers jack the price up 100k plus..because of the limited availability of them.

But yeah a v6 twin turnb making 480 horsepower is nuts!!! I have seen some dynos of the GTR putting out 500 plus hp.

An about the transmission deal, you don't need to 'launch' the car. Launching is kind of pointless, you're not a professional racer. If you're trying to compete in a straight line test, you should have got something else. Say a ZR1? The GTR is just a fast 'track car'.

777319156.png

i would rather have a nismo 350Z rather then not being able to use launch control.

they have those little black boxes that the airplanes have that can let them know if the tranny failure was because of using the launch control to many times and too many is like 10 i think.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Very nice car... why wouldn't you want it?

The price actually depends on the dealer. The base price i think is 70k. I have seen dealers jack the price up 100k plus..because of the limited availability of them.

But yeah a v6 twin turnb making 480 horsepower is nuts!!! I have seen some dynos of the GTR putting out 500 plus hp.

An about the transmission deal, you don't need to 'launch' the car. Launching is kind of pointless, you're not a professional racer. If you're trying to compete in a straight line test, you should have got something else. Say a ZR1? The GTR is just a fast 'track car'.

This thing isn't even as fast as they claimed it was. Don't get me wrong, it IS fast, but Porsche busted them on lying about their track times at (Ithink) Nurburgring. I would go for a ZO6 personaly but it does look pretty cool if nothing else.

i would rather have a nismo 350Z rather then not being able to use launch control.

they have those little black boxes that the airplanes have that can let them know if the tranny failure was because of using the launch control to many times and too many is like 10 i think.

You turn it off once and you void the warranty.

doalogo-1.jpg

If I wanted something that cost 100k and had 400+ HP, I'd build the damn car myself. I'll take a Mustang GT, or if you insist on staying import, a 350Z. You can build either of those cars to be more reliable to take a beating, make more power, and possibly look better, for less money