my dad isnt doing well, he had heart attack on weds nite, right now Im sitting in there house waiting, cant be at the hospital until they get done doing more tests

( my pops is doing fine right now, after surgery he should be 100%)

I have never seen such a beautiful place in my life, right now Im waiting for my older sister to get back to my parents house so we can go to the beach.

I will be posting some killer pictures sometime today/tomorrow.

for those that live anywhere near where I am at right now, I envy you. ( I am in Florence)

David

I hope everything goes good with your dad. Do you know what kind of surgery he is having?

There is some pretty sweet scenery out there, take lots of pics.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

I hope everything goes good with your dad. Do you know what kind of surgery he is having?

There is some pretty sweet scenery out there, take lots of pics.

thanks man I really appreciate it.

yeah he has to have open heart surgery 5 bypass's like what david letterman had done.

Sorry to hear about your pops David, my mother has had the same surgury a couple of years back and is now 100%. He will pull though just fine.

I used to live out in Washington when I was little and miss it a great deal. Sooooo much better then Iowa, the weather is wonderful out there and you get bet have the ocean and the mountains right there. Take a bunch of pics bro cant wait to see them.

You're right your dad will be fine, Mine had quadruple bypass years ago and he is doing well. Modern medicine ftw!

I'm about an hour away from the Oregon coast now. And yes it is a great area. The Hwy 101 is probably one of the nicest drives there is I think.

yes he'll be fine, he is in good spirits, he's in one of the best heart hospitals in the country, he has all of us kids here, which hasnt happened since 2004, so he is happy.

im uploading some pics right now, while I wait for my older sister to come pick me up.

soon as they get done I'll post some pic's

well, hope the best for your dad David

and yeah man, I love getting out of the central area, and getting out to the coastline, or towards the mountains, its such a good way to release stress, and just relax, and respect life

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Best of luck to your dad.

Yup, Oregon coast is a beauty huh?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust