Aaron813 Posted November 19, 2008 Report Posted November 19, 2008 I am sure they are, and that is the point. If I hear them , I will prolly think they are worth it too.... which is why I dont want to hear them. I would then be talking myself into a 400 dollar set of head phones, And I really cant be doing that....Ya they sound great if you ever gear some bump this thread up and let me know what you think
Torres Posted November 19, 2008 Report Posted November 19, 2008 lol, damn anyways i love my skullcandys just that the way u gotta manoover em in ur ears to get the best sound output is kinda agervateing tho but when i got em just right they fukin jam, well worth the pricex2! i changed to the smaller rubber pieces to the smaller ones, and they stay in better, but i gotta wiggle em in, and sometimes they still get loose. but it's still all good imo
crazyjoker2 Posted November 19, 2008 Report Posted November 19, 2008 I'm gonna pick up a pair, been needing some buds. 08 World Finals Judge - Laughlin 07 World Finals Judge - San Mateo Team Treo www.myspace.com/boominaudio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.