02' Extended Cab Chevy Silverado Project

here is a pic of the box we had in the truck.  it's actually 2 boxes stacked.  the 3 T10001bd amps were on top with trim panel around them and a T300.2 was mounted in the center of the top 2 12's.  i am getting rid of these boxes so if you want them, let me know before they become fire wood

post-13-1169203282.jpg

P1010138.JPG_thumb

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Very nice. I've always loved that body style Silverado. Looks loud too. Can't wait to see more  :D

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

ok, here are pics from today.  we put 2 layers of hush mat on the roof & back wall.

post-13-1169257020.jpg

P1010200.JPG_thumb

post-13-1169257023.jpg

P1010201.JPG_thumb

post-13-1169257025.jpg

P1010202.JPG_thumb

post-13-1169257027.jpg

P1010203.JPG_thumb

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

dj2q.jpg

dj2q.jpg

(3) T10001bds, seeing they are underrated and averaging around 1500rms apiece, that truck had to be slammin

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

yeah, it sounded pretty good in the sealed box but we know we can get alot more out of a ported box.  The roof was flexing pretty bad before we removed the sealed enclosure so we went a little crazy on the hush mat.  we have half a bulk pak left over so me may just put a 3rd layer on the roof & back wall.

dj2q.jpg

ok here is the design we came up with for the wall.  if you guys have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to post.  :help:

post-13-1169387889.jpg

wills_box.JPG_thumb

dj2q.jpg

with this design I can get 2.65 cubic ft. per sub.  There will also be a piece of etched plexi over the amps lit up with LED's

dj2q.jpg

Archived