Second Skin Audio

Need A Box Design?

galacticmonkey

Ill do box designs for anyone here. I have designed quite a few, and have a good amount of experience with alot of types of boxes and subs. I can do anything from 1 10 to whatever you can imagine.

I do designs for pretty cheap, just to make a couple extra bucks here and there. I take paypal only. Heres some I did a bit ago for fun. People gave me dimensions for different vehicles, so I just got bored and designed some boxes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

yo man i am thinking of getting a second type-r12" and building a box the same design as the last of your pics.

but space atm is a issue becuase my boot is very small.

if i was to get the max dimensions later would we be able to discuss if we could design a box in that space to be 33Hz ?

cheers ben.

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

*Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is that first one a clamshell 6th order bandpass for 24 10's?

i'm just interested out of curiosity, looks like a sick design.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived