i downloaded it last night, the inrto movie is like a demo disk for high def tv-s and surround sound, its pretty ill

it changes your menu around, integrates netflix (if you pay for their download/streaming service, you can use it on the xbox now), you get a wii-mii like avatar thingy, you can preload games on the hdd so they load faster, didnt notice much of a difference with the new cod tho, the menus are all new, you can acess anything through the guide button menu in game, like anything, its basically the old menu, u can play .avi files off of an external hdd (was released a while back, but its still there and friggin awesome)

thats all ic an think of off the top of my head, its pretty cool though, go download it

lol the PS3 already does all that shit...but i still miss my 360...i think im gettin one again when Left 4 dead comes out :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i didnt even know waht it was, my roomate was playing COD and i took over after him and signed in to go on live and it said something bout an update, so i let it run and it changed all my junk

i kinda like it tho, looks more like mediacenter now, but whatever, idc really...

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Netflix has added hd to their streaming service! i don't like the wii feel of it, but i do like the team private chat and netflix in hd.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000