please remove me as a member.

Guest na student

This forum has a couple of honestly talented people Steve and Groundpounder and maybe a couple other but it has a lot of stupid wanna bes that think they know everything there is to know about audio. You have megalomanic that spurts worthless comment about everything he has no real idea of what sound quality is but thinks he needs to comment on everybody else's posts and can never be wrong about anything. ray has some talent but he has the average dumbass attitude thinking he knows everything.David is also a lier at least he lied to me. And everyone else who thinks you know what is right for everyone else's car is a imbecile. It is quite obvious you are no talent wannabes looking to be important. I guess what I am saying is the few of you who come here to learn or come here to honestly help someone with the knowledge you have thank you the others I have named and the rest FUCK YOURSELVES. and GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to sound out of line on this one, but this guy is a douchebag,

I know I am just a noobie here, but I have found everyone on this site to be cool as shit and beyond.

If anything, peoples responses to my post have been nothing but helpful and informative.

Sounds to me like this fag was not hugged enough as a kid.

Anyway fuck em assholes like that just are not woth it.

His loss, he will not go anywhere else and find people as cool as here, and you can be damn sure he is not going to find anyone doing installs and fabrication anywhere near the quality of Steve Meades.

that little bitch should probably go get therapy(or a good old-fashioned ass-whoopin!)

This forum has a couple of honestly talented people Steve and Groundpounder and maybe a couple other but it has a lot of stupid wanna bes that think they know everything there is to know about audio. You have megalomanic that spurts worthless comment about everything he has no real idea of what sound quality is but thinks he needs to comment on everybody else's posts and can never be wrong about anything. ray has some talent but he has the average dumbass attitude thinking he knows everything.David is also a lier at least he lied to me. And everyone else who thinks you know what is right for everyone else's car is a imbecile. It is quite obvious you are no talent wannabes looking to be important. I guess what I am saying is the few of you who come here to learn or come here to honestly help someone with the knowledge you have thank you the others I have named and the rest FUCK YOURSELVES. and GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what the fuck have you accomplised in the car audio field?

what makes you so much smarter than anyone else on here?

final verdict

you are a fucking sausage smoker

end/

supersweet.gif

well im not sayin no names but there are a few people on here that think they know WTF they are talkin about and really dont know much at all they just repeat what they have read or heard. That shit really gets on my nerves when a noob tries to teach another noob about shit he dosen't know himself its reminds me of what my dad alwayz told me "the blind cant lead tha blind " LOL

Peace out Homie!  :D

I have only been here a few weeks, but I haven't got any negative response from anyone either.  I'm not sure what happend to you & you are certainly entitled to your opinion.  This forum & others like it are designed to allow installers to gain knowledge, solve problems, help others with problems & get to know the tricks of the trade.  Constructive criticism is part of this forum.  

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

and what the fuck have you accomplised in the car audio field?

what makes you so much smarter than anyone else on here?

final verdict

you are a fucking sausage smoker

end/

sausage smoker!!!!!

that is awesome.

kind of along the lines of rump wrangler, colon cowboy, pillow biter, etc

Thats some funny shit!

all i got 2 say is

ckus since i been hear i have learned alot of things n tips n tricks of the car audio world from these members from steve to chevy boy n much more.

Edit. please do not use html code in posts

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back