nah it's a build, I just don't have the camera that the pics are on sir. Gotta have my friend send them too me.

Make it snappy! :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

so let me gets this straight

all the dimensions are the same besides the port right (its actually 39.5*4) right?

if so this is what ur working with since u were too lazy to check..lol

Posted Image

crazy amounts of port area bro.... i would be very leary at .5ohm seeing as how the 3000@1ohm is plenty... the extra 5-700 isnt really necessary... but gl either way

it's a little different since I 45'ed the corners, so the bracing amount is a little different. I personally don't know how to use the box calculator or I would have done it myself. I will go through and get all of the exact dimensions later.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

it's a little different since I 45'ed the corners, so the bracing amount is a little different. I personally don't know how to use the box calculator or I would have done it myself. I will go through and get all of the exact dimensions later.

so whats the 1.320cuft of bracing for then?

all i did was switch the width and height so the port would be long ways... and made sure the lengths of the port piece where the same.... just thought id help

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

so whats the 1.320cuft of bracing for then?

all i did was switch the width and height so the port would be long ways... and made sure the lengths of the port piece where the same.... just thought id help

I don't know why that bracing was so much, but this is how I calculate everything to be

Thickness of wood: 1.5

outer dimensions: h-22 w-41 d-28

port dimensions: h-4 w-38 l-19

bracing displacement: 137.8 cu.in.

Sub Displacement: 449.28 cu.in.

Two 45s, the ones over the port are 13.5" tall and have a 3" width. The other two, not over the port, are 19" tall and 3 wide. So I just did 1/2 length times width times height. I think I still remember how to do volumes lol.

• 3 months later...

I know it has been a while, but the only camera I had was my grandparents and they are 4 hours away...So finally, some pics.

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee

1 18" Fi BTL (new style) Loaded

1 Sundown SAZ-3000D @ .5 ohms

1 pair Diamond Audio Hex 6.5" components (front)

1 pair Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.5" components (rear)

1 Rockford Fosgate P500-21 @ 2 ohms

Stock battery up front, Powermaster D680 in back (soon to be more)

MLA module to come.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not pretty, stuffed into one weekend, completely different than intended design.....And loud as FAWK. BTL sounds damn good too.

Oh and I stole my dad's video camera, so I will probably get a vid or two of one of my little "hairtricks" sometime soon

Archived