Alt Or Batteries

full tilt it will usually drop to 13.5, cold start in the morning it is around 14.7 idle its like 14.3, ive been meaning to take a video but i have not have time, and I did do the big three in 0 gauge

94 3000gt

18" Kicker Solo X

KX2500.1

2 KX350.4

8 JBL Coax Speakers

250A Mechman Alt

i'd do the alternator ...................... save up a little bit and get the MLA and then the batteries.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Yea go to the manufacture zone in the forms at the bottom of the page in the forums. but anyway i put in my car in the forums for MLA. but i was just wondering how much do they coast approx?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

yeah bro, if you have the Money def go alt... haha, is that a real question? im sure ur gonna made a good decision. either way it can only help, but the alt will do more faster and longer if that makes sense.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Yea go to the manufacture zone in the forms at the bottom of the page in the forums. but anyway i put in my car in the forums for MLA. but i was just wondering how much do they coast approx?

Nissan modules are per order and take 5-6 days to custom build for your fit.

Make sure you ask how the externally regulated alt works with your cars computer. Most I've seen just bypass your stock alt plug and wires which gives you the charging light issue. You can safely run a internally regulated HO alt with no codes/dash lights in your "98 Nissan Maxima 3.0L at 15volts from a module.

Thing about the external regulated alts is you lose the alt temp control which is why these are more for a comp car than a D D. Just options and opinions for you to think about.

Keep us posted,

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...