Jump to content

How's the weather???


Recommended Posts

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I know. That why I don't want a small car. Plus I need a new bumper which is $60

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

It'll be about 55-60 once I get down to Bama....so much better than up here. I'll be in shorts and a t shirt...lol.

Posted

i played football in 28 degree weather today...worst idea ever. SPECIALLY SINCE IM NOT CONDITIONED TO IT

cold FTL :cold:

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

HAHAHAH :w00t:. You looser :tongue:. I play football always in the cold. welcome to Colorado

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...